Attend JSNation Live Conference June 2020
With all of the shutdowns, lockdowns, and measures taken to slow the spread of a certain virus, many of us lost our chance to go to a developer conference, at least for a while, because most of them around this time have been canceled. Thankfully, a good many of them were able to turn around and create a virtual conference to replace the in-person conferences they previously had scheduled. GitNation has gone and done the same thing by giving us JSNation Live.
This new remote event will take place on June 18-19, 2020, and if you’re simply there to watch, you can register for free. Over the 2 days, there will be more than 25 speakers speaking on Webpack, Node, Angular, Vue, TypeScript, and more.
“Many past online events haven’t done enough to engage attendees as well as the in-person confs do, and we’re doing everything to improve that. That’s why JSNation Live will even offer a remote afterparty and a QuakeJS tournament for everyone looking to spend quality time with fellow developers."
- Denis Radin, one of the organizers
If what Denis said sounds good to you, plop a bit of money down on a full access ticket. These tickets give you a lot of extra perks:
- Full quality stream (vs 720p for free tickets)
- Access to recorded talks immediately after the conference (free tickets get access after 1 month)
- Access to 3-hr workshops on SvelteJS, Cloud Development, WebAssembly, and Modern JS Architectures
- No ads on the stream
- Interactive sessions with speakers via one-on-one lounges, speakers’ personal video rooms, and/or Q&A Slack channels
- Join video chat rooms for specific topics like Angular, Vue.JS, and several more
- Join random groups of people watching/discussing the conference together
- After-party Zoom Bars where you can have a chat at a virtual bar with other attendees and speakers
- QuakeJS Tournament
It seems like they’re really going all out to get you your money’s worth from those paid tickets, trying to make this a more social experience than most virtual conferences. Whether you’re looking for the full experience for a modest fee or just looking for an opportunity for free learning, you can register your tickets now at live.jsnation.com.
God bless, and happy coding!
Author: Joe Zimmerman